SMART PUZZLE LIMITED
In the course of our business dealings with you we may collect, use, disclose, and hold information about an identifiable individual (Personal Information), as well as other business or technical data.
Information that we collect from you
During the course of your relationship with us, or your use of our Smart Puzzle online asset management service or any other any apps, websites or online services that we may make available (together the Services), we may collect the following information:
- We will collect personal and other details from you during the course of your establishing and maintaining any account or user profile with us to enable you or your organisation to access the Services, such as your name, organisation details, user names, passwords, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, and payment details.
- We will collect data that is inputted or uploaded by users onto the Services.
- We will collect data related to the use of the Services, including details of the pages visited, the functions utilised, the reports generated, and the data accessed.
- We may collect other Personal Information and data during the course or as a result of your relationship with us, including (without limitation) where necessary to enable us to provide products and services to you or to respond to requests for further information.
How we use Personal Information and other data
We will use, disclose and hold Personal Information and data collected by us for the following purposes:
- to enable us to operate the Services (where applicable) for the benefit of you or the applicable organisation subscriber;
- to provide to you access to our Services, or links to the places where our Services can be accessed or downloaded, in response to requests for such access;
- to provide to you other materials requested by you when using the Services;
- to establish and maintain any account you hold with us;
- to complete sales transactions, including billing, payment, receipt, credit check and verification services (where applicable);
- to respond to your queries or requests for additional information or support;
- to provide any after-sales service required by you;
- to maintain our records;
- to provide technical support and administration services in relation to the Services;
- for product development or research purposes; and
- to evaluate customer satisfaction and the performance of marketing activities.
Our cookies will only use information about your personal preferences and user settings so that our Services will remember your details next time you visit. We may use, disclose or sell other data collected by us from cookies for other purposes, but only on an aggregated basis and in a way that ensures that no individual is able to be identified from such information.
Statistical data that we collect
During your use of our Services we may collect statistical data about such use, such as the date, time and length of your use, the pages of our Services that you visit, and information about the device you are using to access our Services. This information may be collected by software operating on our Services, or by third party service providers on our behalf.
We may use and disclose such statistical data for the following purposes:
- to measure the effectiveness of any services or features provided via our Services;
- to better direct users to goods or services that might interest them;
- to identify user behaviour and user trends on our Services;
- to maintain and optimise the technical performance, operation and security of any products or services (including our Services) provided by us; and
- to assist in resource planning.
We may disclose or sell such statistical data to others for any purpose, but only on an aggregated basis and in a way that ensures that no individual is able to be identified from such data.
User and subject data
We may use Personal Information and other data collected by us or via our Services to send or email to you marketing or promotional information about our services or products, or the services or products of other companies (Direct Marketing Information), but only if you have expressly given us permission to do so.
We will not sell your Personal Information or other data to direct marketers unless you have expressly given us permission to do so.
We may transfer your Personal Information and other data to another entity in connection with a sale of our business or assets, or a merger or consolidation or restructuring of our business or company, or any other transaction in which a third party acquires ownership of any rights in our Services.
Disclosure of information to third-parties
We will not use your Personal Information and other data, or disclose your Personal Information and other data to third parties, except:
- where we reasonably believe that such use or disclosure is required or expressly permitted under any applicable law.
Holding Personal Information
We will not hold your Personal Information and other data for longer than is reasonably required for the purposes for which we may lawfully use that Personal Information or data.
We will use all reasonable endeavours to effect and maintain adequate security measures to safeguard your Personal Information and other data we hold from loss or unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure. However, as the internet is an open network, we do not warrant or guarantee that your Personal Information or other data is safe from loss or unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, during transmission to or from our Services or when held by us.
Transfer of Information
Use of third-party websites
If you access any third-party websites via a link from any of our Services, you will leave those Services. By accessing these links you are not covered by the policies relating to those Services. We are not responsible for the content of any third-party websites, or their use of your Personal Information or other data.
Subscriber privacy practices
We have no control over the privacy practices of organisations that subscribe to the Services. In particular, we cannot control what such organisations may do with the information their authorised users input or upload into the Services, or the information that authorised users provide to such organisations for the purposes of their inputting or uploading that information into the Services. If you are an authorised user of the Services and not the subscribing organisation, you should ensure that the subscribing organisation has appropriate privacy practices in place that protect your Personal Information or other valuable data from misuse and unauthorised disclosure.
Your rights to access and correct Personal Information
Where we hold Personal Information or other data about you, you have a right to access and correct that Personal Information or data in accordance with applicable laws. If you want to access or correct your Personal Information or data, please contact our Privacy Officer (see below) and he/she will tell you how to make a request and if any charges will apply.